A lady that I work with gave SJ and I a present. It was no ordinary present, at least I didn't think it was ordinary. It was a box of tiny honey Mandarin oranges. This was something I had never seen before. Each orange is so small its probably the size of a timbit, and you can actually peel
them into tiny individual pieces. They are pretty good tasting too. But it makes you wonder what kind of chemical altering these things have gone through to become this small. But they are kind of cute. I have taken a picture so you can fully appreciate the smallness of these oranges.
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
alise you do realize that the first sentence of this post says..."the lady that i MIDGET work with..."....hahahhaahahah...
anyways...those little guys are cuties...i would feel bad eating them ahha
Oh deaners...I totally put that in there cause I knew you would laugh at it...thanks...i will definitely change that.
Wierd......but really cute pictures!
The asian kids at my work always have those, along with lots of other crazy stuff.
ooh, i want to try those, i bet you could eat like 20 in one sitting!!
ALISE...NEW!!!
Funny, I like the comparisons in size. The little tack really gave a good perspective! heehee. new post?
Alise this is getting ridiculous...
Alise this is getting ridiculous...
Post a Comment