Wednesday, December 20, 2006

the i'll be home for christmas.

So the day has finally come. Yes, tomorrow I am heading back to the hometown for Christmas. It is amazing how fast this past month and a half has flown by. I am so excited. I think I have told my mom that like 50 times in the past week. Its not that I don't like it here, but I'm just ready to go home. Theres just something about the Christmas season that makes you want to be with your family. Maybe its the eggnog lattes.

I was thinking about the things that I am looking forward to about going home and I have come up with a list...(because it seems like lists are very popular right now...)


  1. Mom and Grandma's cooking. Not only do I get their cooking, but also their amazing Christmas treats as well. Basically the best time of year.

  2. Seeing my best friends engagement ring in person.

  3. Going to my home church for Christmas Eve service.

  4. Spending many many hours with my sister...whether she likes it or not.

  5. Seeing my two baby cousins who have probably grown like a weed since I last saw them.

  6. Watching a season of a tv show on dvd.

  7. Catching up with friends who I haven't seen for a month and a half.

  8. Doing pretty much nothing on Christmas Day and the rest of the week.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see you Alise!! (VANESSA IS ENGAGED??? CONGRATULATIONS VANESSA!)

Anonymous said...

YAH...VANESSSA'S ENGAGED! it's about freakin time ahhaha...i just realized what day it was and YOU'RE HOME RIGHT NOW ALREADY AND I HAVEN'T EVEN PHONED YOU!!! i can't WAIT to hang out and give you a big huggle!

Unknown said...

Yup I'm finally engaged! Super stoked to go bridesmaid dress shopping with you Alise, maybe I will pick something that is like Neon orange with tinsel and bows on it for you! Just kidding!