
So everyone has their favorite Christmas decorations. I have an ice cream cone made out of a glass ball glued on top of a real ice cream cone with my name written on it. This was always a big deal to have my name written on things because I could never find anything with my name on it spelt the same way.

But there are also Christmas decorations that you don't like. Mine is tinsel. I do not like tinsel. Ever since I was little I would always hate it when it was on our tree. Then when I got older and had more pull in how we decorated our tree, I got rid of it all together. I never understood how stringy sliver stuff looked nice on a tree. I have seen many beautiful trees that are just
destroyed when people put gobs of tinsel on them. You can't even see the tree anymore. And the stuff is so electrically charged that if it ever touches you, you will be walking around with a string of tinsel stuck to your pants. I am sorry if you are a devoted tinsel user, but it is just not my thing.
6 comments:
i agree, tinsel is a big mistake. Especially if kids do it. I think we should ban tinsel from Christmas, If you have a fake tree, and you put it on one year. you will have it on there forever. Goodluck taking it all off!
I also hate tinsel! Its the worst, it screams out tacky! AND it gets all over the floor and is just a big mess
sorry alise, when you come to the forbes house it is like tinsel threw up on our tree.....and i love it!!! we had to look at 3 different stores this year to find tinsel, lots of places have stopped carrying it. i love the fact that our tree looks rediculously tacky every year, and when i get married, i plan on continuing with the brightest, shinyest and sparkliest tree i can come up with. anyways, thats my rant on why i love tinsel, but it is tacky when children do it, i'll agree with you on that.
ok...i was always jealous of my friends who had trees with tinsel...and my mom always said NO! but you're right it's pretty disgusting and brutally ugly
Vanessa you are nuts.
1) Tinsel is SICK, it practically ruins christmas entirely with its underly disgusting looks.
2)It is such a mess
3)It is also really bad for the enviroment, its all gets chucked out.
4)Its tacky and frankly I am disgusted that I know someone who not only likes it but loves it!!! (with 3 exclamation points!)
(just kidding, but seriously....)
NEW POST NEW POST NEW POST NEW POST! alise, it's time for a new post. I dont care how busy you are. When are you coming home?
Post a Comment