So my title for band of the month for Dec is going to The Fray. Its a group of 4 guys from Denver, Colorado who have put together an amazing album called "How to Save a Life". You may remember their first single off the album, "Over My Head (Cable Car)". But the groups fame really took off when their next single "How to Save a Life" was featured on an episode of Grey's Anatomy. So after getting the album about 3 weeks ago I have been listening to it quite a bit, and I'm also finding that I'm not the only one on a fray craze right now. I got into my friend Nadine's car the other day and she's like, "So do you know the Fray?"....I just laughed. So if you haven't had the chance to check these guys out I suggest you do. My favorite songs are "Fall Away" and "How to Save a Life". Be prepared to fall in love with it.
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
the fray.
So my title for band of the month for Dec is going to The Fray. Its a group of 4 guys from Denver, Colorado who have put together an amazing album called "How to Save a Life". You may remember their first single off the album, "Over My Head (Cable Car)". But the groups fame really took off when their next single "How to Save a Life" was featured on an episode of Grey's Anatomy. So after getting the album about 3 weeks ago I have been listening to it quite a bit, and I'm also finding that I'm not the only one on a fray craze right now. I got into my friend Nadine's car the other day and she's like, "So do you know the Fray?"....I just laughed. So if you haven't had the chance to check these guys out I suggest you do. My favorite songs are "Fall Away" and "How to Save a Life". Be prepared to fall in love with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think I too have fallen deeply and passionately for the Fray, good choice on band of the month!!
YAY FRAY!
hey i wanna here some fray...
I listened to a few of the songs and they are really good! Nice and mellow and he has a nice voice. Not a top 5 kinda band, but deffinately worth the buy, I think it will be lucky enough to make the IPOD!
Post a Comment