Monday, October 23, 2006

the mess.


As I mentioned in my last post I will be going through some changes in the next little bit. The biggest change will be that I'm moving to Kelowna. dun dun da!!! Everyone knows that with moving comes cleaning, packing and organizing, things that I don't really mind doing. EXCEPT when you have to live in the disorganized, messy and cluttered in between stage. And that is the point I am in right now. My room is a disaster and I have almost completely taken over a section of our basement. I have to keep plugging away at it because I'm leaving on Saturday, and I don't want to end up forgetting something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Alise, Welcome to the blogger life! It is seroiously so much fun you'll love it! Okay make sure you get "blogger Beta" on your sign in page there will be an area that says join blogger beta, it is way better and you can do much more! I have joyously put your link on my blog page so we can keep in close contact when you are gone! Good luck with the rest of your packing(looks like you'll need it!) And I will miss you so much! But at least we have the blog....

kt said...

Welcome to the blog world!! I'm so glad to have you on board!