Sunday, October 22, 2006

the launch.



so...blogging. I guess I am now the newest member of a blogging community. Thanks to two of my close friends I have now joined the long line of bloggers.

I first learned what a blog was in one of my communication classes at school. Our teacher told us to look up a business blog and write an essay about how that kind of communication affects our business world. Well I had to first resort to Mr. Websters dictionary to find out what a blog (or weblog) was. I soon found that it was a frequently updated personal entry chronicling links to a web site, intended for public viewing. I thought I would include that for those of you who have been living under a rock and don't know what a blog is.

Since that time I have come across many blogs. Some are updated quite frequently and then there are others which have not been so fortunate. But I wanted to start mine in the hopes that I would be able to keep friends and family updated on whats going on with me, especially in this transition time coming up. So hopefully this will give you a glimpse into the days of me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the world of blogging! THe secret is to write something everyday (if possible) otherwise you seem to run out of steam and never post.

Take this advice from a veteran (2 yr) blogger.

:)