- I helped out with a youth conference this past weekend where my
friends band, Everyother, played a show. Most of the guys in the band are from Edmonton, and two of them actually went to the same elementary school as me. It was the first time that I had heard them play live and it was a great show.
- Had my first Frappuccino of the summer. Since May-long is kind of like the kick-start to summer, I thought what better time to have my favorite cold blended coffee drink...(is it me or are those cups getting smaller and smaller...??)
- On Monday, SJ and I went to camp and played tennis. It was a little interesting at the beginning because both of us hadn't played in a while, but soon we got the hang of it. I was Sharapova and she was Vanessa Williams. We want to be pros by the end of the summer.
- I went to a small acoustic show put on by a guy named Simon Hoskyn . He's from Vancouver and is amazing on guitar. If you like music you can just chill out too, check him out!
Thursday, May 24, 2007
the may long.
Here are some highlights from the past long weekend:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
so is Jeremy the singer? Great choice with Sharapova...she's number 1 in the world at the mo!;)
No hes the bass player. Hes not in that picture.
who are the guys from sca??
Heath
Wow, sounds nice... the weather was crappy here may long weekend but i bet your not suprised.
i just noticed that ALL of your post title's start with "the" haha
Post a Comment