Old Office
New Office
Before it was called my office, someone had the great idea of painting 2 big walls in a small small office DARK BLUE. First of all, we all know that painting walls a dark color makes the room look smaller (and if you didn't know that, you should). And secondly, it makes it very difficult to paint over it. I have been wanting to paint my office ever since I started working there and we finally had to opportunity. After a long day of moving furniture, priming the walls, painting the first coat, answering the phone while our office was dismantled, repainting a wall because we changed our minds on the color, and finishing the second coat, we have the finished product as seen above. The color is a grey-brown, and its amazing the difference it makes.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think it looks great Alise! I am also 0/8 RUTR. Grrr.
what a nice improvement...i bet it'll make you work harder too ! ;)
I think it looks really nice, your desk is a little messier then I would have expected....heehee just buggin you alise.
i would expect nothing less than a grey brown color choice for you!!
oh i forgot to say, weren't you soposed to give up the internet for lent? you posted this on a wednesday.....
Post a Comment