So I thought I would just through this in here for you Edmonton people who think your the only ones dealing with snow...I took it this morning. I guess Kelowna's not all fun and sun.
haha...thats funny that you all left like pretty much the same message. But you should see it now, its has been snowing for the past 3 days which doesn't really happen here. I think we are probably close to a foot and a half. And don't get me started on the BC drivers...lets just say that I have used my horn more than once...and i'm not usually a big horn user.
7 comments:
ha ha ha ha ha, the snow followed you!
boo hoo for the 2 cm, i have like about a foot and a half on my front lawn!! well i hope you are enjoying your skiff of snow!!
ya no kidding alise...you call that snow...i know that in your heart of hearts you totally know that doesn't even compare to Alberta dumpings...
I was going to leave the same message. That is nothing, you should see here, it is a blizzard
haha...thats funny that you all left like pretty much the same message. But you should see it now, its has been snowing for the past 3 days which doesn't really happen here. I think we are probably close to a foot and a half. And don't get me started on the BC drivers...lets just say that I have used my horn more than once...and i'm not usually a big horn user.
NEW POST NEW POST! :)
new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post. ALISE!
Post a Comment