Thursday, November 09, 2006
the perfect habitat.
So I was in Walmart today, which has basically become my second home these days, and I found a quite unusual sight. Sarah (my roommate) and I were walking down the plant isle when all of a sudden we see something swooping above us. We both kind of look at each other and wonder if the other person saw it. When we look up we see two small birds sitting on the rafters. My first thought was how long have they been in here and how are they surviving with limited food. So I just continued shopping then all of a sudden spotted bird seed on the top of one of the selves. They were feeding them! I kind of wonder how many times people had been pooped on or had gone to pick something from the self and found it to be not as it should be. I was glad to see that they were keeping them alive, but i guess its better than having birds falling from the sky from malnourishment. Now that would be a new Walmart experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's weird...have you ever been pooped on? I've been pecked but not pooped on.
oh walmart....it never ceases to amaze me with the things that go on in there. Its so full of white trash people, but it just has the best deals so you have to go there!
walmart is crazy and it's such a pain to shop, unless you go mon-fri 8-9 am. Plus, my husband forbids me to shop there, so i have to sneak. He's concerned about the big bully corporation, child labour, etc.
first of all wal-mart is pretty great minus the damn line up...and that's cute about the birdies...one time when i was working at wye road save-on there was a bird in there...it was cute and it made my night...i wish i could fly
I have never been pooped on, but this summer we were eating outside under some trees and a bird pooped in my drink. Very gross.
Ewww.... what if you were like eating some chips or something while you shopped and a bird pooed in it, that would be revolting. and with my bird phobia, i probably would have burst into tears if i was swooped!!
Post a Comment