Monday, November 13, 2006

the dwelling.

This past weekend we have a bunch of camp people come visit from out of town so we had many people see our place. Alot of them said it was nice and bigger then they thought it would be. But since most of you can't see it I thought I would post some pictures to help you get the idea. I waited to do it because I wanted to actually have some furniture in the pictures rather then big empty spaces.









This is my bedroom and bathroom. There is a shower and toilet behind the door.









This is the main bathroom. There is a door that opens to Sarah's bedroom. It also has a tub. Then it is our kitchen.











This is our living room and dinning room. It is a little dark because we still need to get lamps for it.
That is it. That will give you somewhat of an idea of where I'm living. (Sidenote: I know this format is really screwed up but I will try and fix it later.)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi pooper...nice place! i like the paint job...it looks like a page right out of the ikea catalogue(that's a good thing)...it looks like you put your giftcard to good use! eeeeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

good job Alise! You interior decorating skills are really coming into play!

Unknown said...

The place looks fabulous!! Your decorating is impecable, I'm not surprised at all with your choice of a greyish coulor for the walls!!

Anonymous said...

nice place, i'm finally glad to see it!!

Amy A. said...

It looks TOO clean...did you clean it just for the pics (as Kate did)?

Its looks really cozy - good job!

Anonymous said...

Nice place! Things do look very clean! Can't wait to visit

kt said...

anonymous was me, i forgot to put my name in. in case your curious

Gram said...

WOW! I'm so impressed. What a huge place. Love those huge windows. Amazed at your great paint job! Finally got to test your Interior decorating skills.

Anonymous said...

Place is looking good there sis!! Can't wait to come down there for a weekend! Hows the new job coming along??

Anonymous said...

k alise...now you need a new posting...i check this baby every day and i am hungry for some new alise comments...k? what have you been up to ya little stinker?

kt said...

ya i agree with deaners. NEW POST!